Miss In Her Teens
Follow the progress of the Miss in Her Teens cast and crew as we create our productions. The good, the bad and the ugly – it’ll all be posted on here!
- “Getting Started” – summarising work of weeks 2,3,4 and 5 so far, initial ideas, visual concepts, artistic visions, preliminary research
- “Performing and Creating an Early Modern farce” – challenges it presents, comic potential, expectations of Early Modern farce, traditions we’re regarding/disregarding
- “Influences and Inspirations” – what existing films, articles, past productions, actors, biogs, interviews, radio plays, posters, techniques, practitioners have you drawn upon
- “Working on the Scenic Stage” – challenges on the scenic stage, possibilities, comparison to original performance space, final set plans, how to use foyer plans, history of the double bill in a theatre
- “Countdown to Performance” – count down with us in production week as we head closer to opening night